Ishaka Adventist Hospital has an HIV Clinic that offers services in relation to HIV prevention, care, treatment and support to HIV/AIDS patients and laboratory services.
Services offered include:-
- HIV testing and counselling
- Safe male Circumcision
- Prevention with Positive services
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Provision of ARVs to children and Adults
- Distribution of Condoms
Care and Treatment Support
- Provision of Anti Retro Viral therapy (ARVs) for children and adults.
- Provision for Septrin prophylaxis.
- Management of opportunistic infections including Tuberculosis (TB).
- Screening, diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs).
- Cervical cancer screening
- Home based care.
- Counseling and provision of family planning methods.